558 calories/serving (about 1 ¼ cup)
• 1/3 cup Italian salad dressing
• 3 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
• 1 ½ tbsp. honey
• 1/8 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
• 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
• 1 ¼ lbs. chicken breast
• 1 lb. green beans
• 1 ½ cups sliced carrots
• 1 cup grape tomatoes
• In a mixing bowl whisk together salad dressing, balsamic vinegar, honey and red pepper flakes, set aside.
• Heat olive oil in a 12 inch skillet over medium-high heat.
• Lightly season chicken with salt and pepper, then place chicken in the hot skillet.
• Cook about 10-12 minutes per side, juices should run clear.
• Meanwhile, chop the green beans and halve the tomatoes.
• Add half the dressing mixture to the skillet and rotate chicken to evenly coat.
• Transfer chicken to a large plate or a serving platter. Leave as much sauce in the skillet as possible.
• Add green beans and carrots to the skillet, season with salt and pepper and cook, stirring frequently, until the green beans are crisp and the carrots are soft, about 13 minutes. Lower to medium heat.
• Slice the chicken breasts in half.
• Transfer veggies to the plate with the chicken and add the tomatoes.
• Add remaining dressing mixture to the skillet and cook, stirring constantly, until thickened, about 1 minute.
• Return chicken and veggie mixture to the skillet and mix to evenly coat everything.
• Use 1 ¼ cup of mixture per serving.